1. What actually comes in the box?
Each meal-kit box includes fresh chopped ingredients, spices, naan, bread and rice. It also includes easy-to-follow recipe cards to cook delicious recipes in 30 minutes or less. Each recipe feeds 2 people comfortably.
2. When will you deliver my food?
We deliver our recipe boxes on Thursdays and Fridays during the first and third week of every month.
3. When will I be charged?
When you first subscribe with us, you will be charged immediately. For all subsequent renewals, you will be charged 7 days before your next delivery.
4. How can I choose my meals?
You can choose exactly which recipes you’d like to receive via your Account. Once you login, look for the section “Your Subscriptions”. Click on the button “Choose Recipes” to select your recipes for the upcoming delivery.
5. Do you have vegetarian options?
Our menu always has 3 vegetarian recipes.
6. How long will the food stay fresh?
We recommend you cook all meals within the week of receiving the box. For certain recipes, for example those that include fish, we recommend you cook them earlier in the week, preferably within 3 days of receipt for best results.
7. Are Saffron Fix meals healthy?
We source the highest quality ingredients for each of our recipes so that you can enjoy fresh and nutritious meals. Indian spices such as turmeric, cumin, coriander and others are known world-over for their healing powers and health benefits.
8. Will I be locked into a contract? Absolutely not.
Unlike other companies, we make it really easy to skip or cancel your subscription. Simply log in to your Account and cancel your plan or skip delivery any number of times you want. Our subscription is extremely flexible and totally customizable.
9. Is there a minimum commitment?
No. There is no minimum commitment at all.
10. How can I change my plan?
When you log in to your Account, you will see information about your subscription under the section “Your Subscriptions”. Click on the button titled “Edit” to change your subscription plan, dietary preferences, etc.
11. How can I cancel my subscription? You can cancel your subscription via the website any time you want, no questions asked. There is no need to call, email or anything. Simply log into your Account and hit Cancel – it’s as easy as that.
12. Can I purchase just 1 box, and not a subscription?
Yes. If you’d rather try a single box or give it as a gift, you can still Subscribe but select the "This is a gift" check-box on the Checkout page. This ensures that your plan does not auto-renew and expires after the first purchase.
13. Where all do you deliver?
We deliver to 21 states on the East Coast. In addition, We also deliver to Chicago and Atlanta and their neighboring cities, but not the rest of IL and GA. You can see our delivery areas in the How It Works section
14. What if I am not at home to accept the delivery?
We partner with UPS to deliver all our boxes. UPS will leave the box in a safe location if you are not at home to accept the delivery. If you live in a building with a doorman or concierge service, UPS will leave the box with them. If not, UPS will leave the box in a safe location either in the lobby of the apartment building, or outside the door of your house.
15. How much does shipping cost? Shipping for all our meal-kit boxes is free. One-time purchases from Bazaar have free shipping for orders over $35.
16. How do I purchase a gift card?
You can purchase gift cards from the Bazaar page of the website.
17. I have a gift card – how do I use it?
If you have received a gift card, simply use the gift card coupon while checkout. Enter it in the text box for “Coupon or Gift Code” and hit Apply. The gift card value will be automatically deducted. One-Time Purchases
18. When do you ship items in Bazaar?
Recipe boxes ship on the next delivery date for the Subscription plan. This date it mentioned on the main page of the website, and is a Thursday or Friday of the first and third weeks of the month. All other items ship within 5 business days.
19. What comes in the "Essentials" Pantry kit?
Pantry kits include all the ingredients you need to cook the recipe, except fresh produce such as spinach, and protein such as chicken or paneer. All the spices, nuts, herbs, breads, rice, other dry products, tomato paste and the recipe card are included.